Are you ready? Cause we are and we're really excited. Tina-Sue and Stacey will be hopping around to your blogs over the next week to read your main character interviews. If you haven't signed up yet, we would love for you to join in. Go to this post and sign up on the linky list.
Make sure you comment on other people's posts.
Please choose one main character to interview from one of your books. You will post the interview on your blog together with a short blurb, buy links and the Snowy Reading Button during the duration of the Snowy Reading Blog Hop. You can put your post up on the 6th, 7th, 8th and so on.
Here are the interview questions for you blog post.
Hi ___ and welcome to the Snowy Reading Blog hop. We're so excited to have you here today.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Do you enjoy or dislike winter? Tell us why.
- What would you do on a date (or with close friends) on a snowy evening?
- When it's cold and dreary outside, what makes you laugh out loud?
- If you were sitting around a fire, playing truth or dare, what would you choose and why?
- Tell us about a winter memory from your childhood?
- What is the most creative gift you would put under the tree?
- Would you start a snowball fight?
- Tell us about your favourite winter movie or book?
- How do you celebrate the holidays? Be it Christmas or Hannaukah or the Winter Solstice.
All blog hop participants will be entered in the draw to win one months publicity coaching with the fabulous publicist, Tina-Sue Chamberlain
a Rafflecopter giveaway