Do you want to get your great story in front of other writers and readers?
Now is your chance.
Next week we'll be hosting the Snowy Reading Blog hop. A post will go up on Thursday announcing the start of the blog hop and the prizes up for offer. It will run for one week, from Thursday 6th - Thursday 13th of December.
We'll be providing a list of interview questions for your main character to answer. Please choose one main character to interview from one of your books. You will post the interview on your blog together with a short blurb, buy links and the Snowy Reading Button during the duration of the Snowy Reading Blog Hop. You can put your post up on the 6th, 7th, 8th and so on.
Here's the questions to give you time to organize your blog post.
Hi ___ and welcome to the Snowy Reading Blog hop. We're so excited to have you here today.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Do you enjoy or dislike winter? Tell us why.
- What would you do on a date (or with close friends) on a snowy evening?
- When it's cold and dreary outside, what makes you laugh out loud?
- If you were sitting around a fire, playing truth or dare, what would you choose and why?
- Tell us about a winter memory from your childhood?
- What is the most creative gift you would put under the tree?
- Would you start a snowball fight?
- Tell us about your favourite winter movie or book?
- How do you celebrate the holidays? Be it Christmas or Hannaukah or the Winter Solstice.
*Disclaimer. This blog hop is open to any genre, some blogs may contain explicit content.
What are you waiting for, Sign upon the Linky List now!