APA has been given another award! This comes from BK Walkers's Immortality and Beyond Blog:
Upon receipt of the award, you are to divulge 7 facts about yourself and pass it on to 7 other bloggie friends. How could I possibly choose seven bloggers out of the many I follow, read and are friends of the APA Blog? Well, considering it is a personal award, for this I have chosen blogs that I read that speak to me, personally. If you are a friend, a follower and a reader and would like this nifty award, please feel free to participate. So it is to the 7 named bloggers and all our bloggie friends!
(1) I am a classic introvert. Which means, I find things like this, incredibly challenging. And a favourite quote comes to mind: "Hardly anybody ever writes anything nice about introverts. Extroverts rule. This is rather odd when you realise that about nineteen writers out of twenty are introverts. We have been taught to be ashamed of not being 'outgoing'. But a writer's job is ingoing."
Ursula K. LeGuin"
Ursula K. LeGuin"
(2) I love my job. Yes, you may take that as a shameless plug, but I really do love providing authors and publishers with great publicity for their books. What you may not know, is I also work with women-entrepreneurs and provide them with publicity for their business' and this is growing to be my speciality.
(3) The colour blue, is my colour, and by that I mean, I am absolutely blue-obsessed.
(4) I love the sky and stars and magic and myth.
(5) The APA Blog has been a labour of love for me but lately it has felt like more labour. I am always open to hearing suggestions and thoughts from others. If you have any interest in running a weekly feature, let me know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(6) I am an avid baker-from-scratch and love creating new recipes and experimenting in the kitchen.Absolutely hate the clean-up.
(7) I am also a writer, who is trying to write a book for publication and you can follow along on my personal blog here: http://cschamberlain.blogspot.com/
The 7 Facts Blogger Award, I pass on to these 7 Bloggers:
- A Room with A View, Nancy Parra
http://nancyjparrawebsite.blogspot.com/ (a very thoughtful blog from a great writer)
Introverted Wife-a blog I follow through my personal blog that speaks to my introvert soul)
Carol Oats (wonderful writings and a great blog)
Sarah Butland (one of the most intelligent writers' blogs I've ever read)
Nicole Zoltack (a blog from a mostly fantasy writer)
Wondrous Women (the incredibly inspiring blog from Amy Lance)
Many Faces Art (my husband, the artist)