I make no promises that this feature will turn into a regular thing, but is always nice to give a couple of shout-outs, to old familiar places and newly discovered ones.
A Handful of Blogs You Should Follow
1. Unless you have been ignoring APA (and why would you do that?) you should know that I am in coo-hoots with my almost-other-half and we have a blog, where we journal the journey and now have this constant conversation:
"Are you sure you want to post that?"
"No, really, you can't post that."
"Don't post that!"
2. Kathleen Ortiz , Associate Agent and Foreign Rights Manager at Lowenstein Associates now has a blog, http://kortizzle.blogspot.com/
Filled with insights, helpful bits and sincerity, it is worth following and reading.
3. Hart Johnson's blog http://waterytart23.blogspot.com/ always leaves an impression. Once you give it a read, you'll be hooked.
4. Jo Lynne Valerie's blog, http://jolynnevalerie.blogspot.com/ will encourage, inspire and leave you feeling just a bit more magickal. A definite daily read.
5. Anne Lyken-Garner, has several blogs but the one of hers, I enjoy the most is http://www.myrelationshipsupermarket.com where you can find helpful advice on pretty much every relationship.