- Providing authors with guidance, support, positive encouragement, new marketing ideas and insights
- Helping authors identify marketing goals for their books and their overall career goals
- Support in examining the potential niche markets for each book
- Recommending resources that would be a good fit for the author and their books
- Looking in-depth at both the author and their books to see where both can fit into other promotional streams
- Examining ways on how to connect an author and their book to a greater audience
- Goals: Increase promotion of books, working to increase sales, raising an author's community profile, reaching local media, and more!
Each author and book is different and each book publicity plan is custom made. Tina-Sue works one-on-one with authors in a confidential professional manner.
For more information, please contact Tina-Sue at: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Services Available:
Research Oracle – Collecting and providing information on any subject or contact information for appropriate local, national and international publications/publishers/magazines/media for authors/businesses to get in touch with
Initiator of Contact – Acting on behalf of the client, to make first contact with publishers/ media outlets of any kind in a professional manner
Builder of Confidence – Working with clients to figure out their strengths/weaknesses, their hang-ups, emotional baggage and uncertainties, then helping the client ease with jettison in order to move forward towards their professional goals, directing focus.
Creative Marketing-Working with clients to come-up with creative ways to promote their books and businesses, innovative ways that are a good fit and match to their goals.
Rates are: $150.00 per month/or $300.00 for a commitment of 3 months.
May Special: Sign-up for one service/package for one month and get one service/package for an extra month at no charge!